Wilde Food is a trading name of Wilde Design Limited. Your use of this website and the information contained within it is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. Your continuing use of the website indicates that you have accepted them in their entirety and without change.
The content of this website is for your general information only. It is subject to change without notice. We (Wilde Design Limited trading as Wilde Food) make every effort to ensure that the content is accurate. Use of the website content is strictly at the user’s own risk. We shall not be liable to you for any loss arising out of the inaccuracy or incompleteness of information contained on this website.
You may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
The text, graphics and information on this website is the copyright of Wilde Design Limited. You may download, view, store and print off the whole or any part of this website for personal non-commercial use.
Any other use of materials, including but not limited to reproduction or incorporation of the whole or any part of it in any other work is prohibited unless prior written permission has been obtained from Wilde Design Limited. Permission can be obtained by contacting us.
When you visit this website two types of information are collected:
1) Anonymous information collected automatically about the use of our website, for example which pages our visitors view. The technology used does not identify you personally, it simply enables us to compile statistics and better understand how visitors use the site.
2) Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address when you register for a course or to receive email updates and news. The information that you give us is stored in our databases.
By submitting your personal information in electronic form or by using this website you give your consent that all personal information that you submit may be processed and stored for:
- Internal administration
- Providing information to you that may be of interest, including future events
- To supply information that you have specifically requested
Wilde Food does not share personal data with any other organisation. Wilde Food will process and store all personal information you submit in accordance with applicable law and shall ensure it has appropriate security measures in place to guard against the loss, misuse or alteration of the information that you provide.
Booking a Course:
Places on a course must be paid for in full at the point of booking.
The programme of a course may be subject to slight change e.g. change of speaker due to illness.
Joining details will be sent to each delegate within seven working days of registering for a course.
Cancellation of a Course by Wilde Food:
If a course is cancelled then a delegate is entitled to a full refund of the registration fee.
A delegate may opt to transfer his/her fee to the next scheduled course, if appropriate.
Cancellation of Attendance by a Delegate:
If a registered delegate is unable to attend a course he/she should:
1) Telephone Wilde Food on 01380 813710 between the hours of 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday Friday.
2) Email confirmation of the cancellation to email@example.com
Substitute delegates will be accepted.
There will be a cancellation charge of 25% of the value of the course.
For cancellations of more than 10 working days prior to the course date, 75% of the course fee will be refunded.
For cancellations less than 10 working days prior to the course date, no refunds will be made.