Would you like to host a ‘Wilde Food Meat Masterclass’ at your school or facility?
We are always on the look out for new venues who are willing and able to offer up their facilities.
This is what we would require:
- Access on a Saturday (or Sunday) for a half or full day
- Space and equipment for practical activities for a minimum of 20 teachers
- A demonstration area and white board, preferably within the same room or very close by
- A separate area or room for serving refreshments, meeting and greeting plus eating lunch cooked during the morning.
What you get:
- A free place on the course for you or one of your colleagues
- A great opportunity to learn new techniques and
/or refresh your basic food skills
- The opportunity to network with like-minded colleagues
- A contribution towards school funds for the ‘hire’ of the room
If you feel that you would like to discuss hosting a Masterclass please do get in touch – we’re always on the look out for new venues.
Our contact details are: Email or Call Nicola on 07775 449571
What Food Teachers say about our Masterclasses:
“ Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity to attend your excellent course yesterday. It was very informative and useful as well as a great feat of organisation“ Teacher from Bath
“I felt privileged to be a part of the Masterclass day. It was an excellent experience” Teacher from Swindon
“I really enjoyed Saturday’s course and have taken lots of information and practical skills away with me, which I am looking forward to using with my students! “ Teacher from Newbury
“Just wanted to say thanks again for a fantastic day yesterday. I came away very enthused and ready to try more meat, fish and poultry dishes with my students. The recipe ideas are great and it’s reassuring too that they enable students to show a range of skills. I was able to refresh and update some skills I have used in a while!” Teacher from Melksham
“Thank you again for a really wonderful and useful course. I have never filleted a plaice before. It was also a lovely opportunity to network with other local teachers and there never seems to be an opportunity to do that“ Teacher from Didcot
“Fantastic day. Enjoyed every minute of it.” Teacher from Marlow
“Very useful hands-on session. Efficient use of time.” Teacher from Oxford